Nasaem Khair organization
Nasaem Khair organization (NKO) is a Turkish based humanitarian non-governmental organization that provide humanitarian aid in various sectors, Food Security and Livelihood, Shelter and Non-food Items, Education, WASH, Health and Protection. Nasaem Khair seeks to rebuild, enhance and develop society and focuses its works on the field of social development and human advancement.
Please visit https://nasaemkhair.org/eng to learn more.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing humanitarian assistance in line with needs;
- Contribution to capacity building and human resources development;
- Supporting the educational and developmental process, raising awareness of the most vulnerable people, and supporting the oppressed and needy groups to achieve human dignity;
- We believe in joint actions; we work diligently to promote society, and we deal with those we serve in a spirit of love and empathy, as they deserve the best.
- Assesses financial-administrative aspects of organizational level and joint plans, in line with requirements and
- procedures, and prepares feedback and advice for improvements; participates in participatory assessment teams, bringing in her/his/their specific financial-administrative knowledge.
- Prepares contracts with grantees, in coordination with the project officer and in line with agreed plans; administers funding streams, and monitors implementation of budgets contracts in terms of ‘rights and obligations to comply with; follows up on reporting cycles and prepares internal and external financial program and project statements; assesses financial reports and statements of grantees.
- Reviews and administers revenue and expenditure and income statements for individual implementation contracts assigned, according to donor regulations and procedures.
- Advises and supports the overarching management team about the improvement of formats and ways of working, in order to enhance accounting and reporting methods and capabilities on both the organization and the individual level.
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day financial management of projects.
- Ensure the financial transactions and the supporting documents are adherent to the financial policies and
- procedures as well as compliance with the budget, donors’ agreement, regulations, and audit requirements.
- Prepare the projects’ financial reports (budget vs actual, cash flow, and spending plan) on monthly basis
- and make sure proper support documents are maintained.
- Review the GLs of projects and posted transactions into accounting software.
- Ensure the shared costs are allocated fairly to projects and update the allocation table monthly.
- Assist in preparing periodical and annual financial statements.
- Assist in facilitating any internal/external audit
How to apply
For more details via the following link:
For all applicants please insert the personal information via the following link: